These are projects that I completed as part of my Bachelors in Science Degree in Computer Information Systems at Trinity Lutheran College.
Small College Admissions and Marketing
This research project was started as an on-campus Marketing Research and Data Analytics Internship project, and grew into my Senior Capstone Project. It was presented at the 2014 CCSC Northwestern Region Conference.
Digital Design Tools: Final Project
Using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign we were tasked with designing and creating marketing materials for an imaginary company of our choice. I chose my fledgling, non-active company "Alpine Daisy". For the purpose of this project I made Alpine Daisy a winter sporting-good and active-wear company.
These reports and project are all related to keeping information confidential, accurate, and available.
- Documentation Encryption Strategies
- The Security of Near-Field-Communication
- For this paper I studied the security ramifications of Near-Field-Communication
- Strategies for Backup and Restore
Database Design and Administration
- Intro to Database Final
- For this final we created a database to answer questions about our schools class offerings.
- Team members: Diamond Atkins, Keyre Figueroa, Misael Salmeron, Constance Wohlford
- Advanced Database Design Final
Search Engine Optimization: How to set up and maintain
For this project we documented how to enhance Search Engine Optimization. Tools used are Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Team members: Diamond Atkins, Constance Wohlford
Statistics 211 Final: Weather Pattern
For this project we used a repository of local weather data and another of global weather data to show that global weather patterns predictably affect local weather.
- Team members: Jackson Turvey, Vinh Dao, and Norris Li.